Flooring & Kitchen Design Center provides affordable ceramic & porcelain flooring and counter tops in a plethora of tints, shapes and patterns.
Ceramic tiles are a great flooring option because they are easy to clean and stand up to a high level of foot traffic. There are a wide variety of ceramic options ranging from different textures, colors and design. Ceramic tiles are fire-proof, which provides an additional level of security for your home or business. They are also durable, built to last and easy to maintain.
Porcelain is an affordable way to provide an elegant aesthetic to your home or business. An added benefit to porcelain is that it's highly resistant to moisture and completely water-proof. Porcelain is hygienic which is a great reason to put them in bathrooms, kitchens and laundry areas.
Ceramic and Porcelain tiles come in many looks such as:
- Wood look - Wood looking tiles are a popular look for kitchens. A wood look is perfect for rooms with a rustic style.
- Marble look - With a marble looking tile, your floor will look rich with vibrant colors. This look is ideal for a Renaissance inspired room.
- Stone look - The stone look is a stylish option that gives an earthy feel to your home or business.
- Slate look - Slate looking tiles are of a darker variation, which masks any wear or spillage over time. Slate adds a vibrant aesthetic to your room.
- Wall style - Wall style tiles are practical and timeless. They are durable enough to be placed in bathrooms, fireplaces and as backsplashes.